1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
- 1. Sexual orientation. - I be straight!
- 2. What I’m really bad at. - Singing
- 3. The one person whose arms I’d like to be in. - Steven’s, of course. ;)
- 4. My best first date. - Only been on one, but it was good! Awkward, but good! We went to Nestle’s and then saw “The Blind Side” :)
- 5. A description of my self-esteem. - For the things I know I’m good at it’s good, and then everything else, I’ve just accepted the fact that that’s not what/who I’m meant to be. So yes, it’s good.
- 6. Who my best friends are. - Everyone. But especially Steven and Mitchell.
- 7. My favorite book. - Don’t make me choose. Anything theatre-related, especially scripts. But probably for straight-up books, a tie between Les Misérables and The Phantom of the Opera. :)
- 8. Biggest turn-offs. - That’s tough. Probably bad hygiene, and just general rudeness and bad personality.
- 9. A description of my best friend. - Theatre. Theatre. Theatre. Amazing. :)
- 10. My favorite animal. - Dog! (As my dog lays down besides me!) :)
- 11. Someone I miss. - It’s early, but everyone, when I leave for college. :( Especially Steven.
- 12. The reason behind my last breakup. - Never had one! :D (And hopefully never will)
- 13. What I did yesterday. - Had an amazing time hanging with friends at my graduation party! And I watched the moon rise with a very special guy. ;) Highlight of the day right there.
- 14. What my greatest achievement is. - So far, being stage manager, and getting into college.
- 15. A description of the person I dislike most. - A know-it-all type, thinks they’re a true tech, but just no, they’re an actor. (There’s actually a couple of these people…)
- 16. My 5 favorite songs right now. - “One Day More” (Les Mis), “Phantom of the Opera” (Phantom), “Inside My World” (Ramin), “Show Me Light” (Ramin), “The Beauty Underneath” (Love Never Dies)
- 17. How my last kiss went down. - Mmmmmmmmmm. Steven, you know…
- 18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex. - A gentleman, but can still be silly and fun, caring, into theatre, and just a nice guy who will treat me right. And (not to be shallow), but good looks also help. ;)
- 19. All of the pets I’ve ever had. - A bunch of fish (namely Oracle, a beta fish I had for 3 years!), a German shepherd named Shepherd Star, a cat named Marshmallow (I was young), and my dog, Angel! :D
- 20. Favorite flavor of ice cream. - I’ve hadn’t had ice cream as of late, but anything with chocolate and peanut butter usually gets to me!
- 21. The one place I want to be right now. - In his arms. In Paris. Or London. Or New York. Or back to last night, while watching the moon rise. In his arms.
- 22. The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. - Basically that a certain person disowned me and wanted to never see me again, and basically kicked me out of my house. (Thankfully that’s over.)
- 23. Where I have lived before. - For the first year of my life, in Pleasanton, and since then here in Livermore, and about to be in NYC! :D
- 24. I’ll love you if… - there is spike tape, glow tape, gaff tape (any combo of the three), you are a huge techie like me, you love Ramin Karimloo, and/or you’re Steven. :)
- 25. What are my future plans? - go to college, then hopefully graduate school. Travel through England and France (maybe Italy as well), hopefully tech on Broadway or the West End, and become an architect!
- 26. An internal conflict I have with myself. - Although I am thrilled to be going to NY, I’m just nervous about leaving everyone and having to care for myself.
- 27. What I’m doing tomorrow. - I have no clue. I want to go see a movie though.
- 28. What I want to be when I get older. - An architect! And techie!
- 29. Most embarrassing moment. - Not being able to get the backdrop down in time for when the lights came up during Joseph. (And of course we were filming).
- 30. Two of my insecurities. - I can’t sing. I’m really, really weird.
- 31. What I would do if I won the lottery. - Theatre. Everything theatre.
- 32. A description of the boy or girl I like. - Cute. Sexy. Amazingly nice. Theatre-lover. Actor. Amazing kisser. Thoughtful. Talented. Loving. And just everything good. :) I love him. <3
- 33. What I love most about myself. - My techie skills. And architectural skills. I’m an architechie! :P
- 34. My biggest pet peeves. - Actors (like those who do acting all the time and have only teched like once or twice) who think they’re techies, being late (ugh!), and short texts when I write lengthy ones.
- 35. What bands I’ve seen live. - I do not know. I saw a benefit concert once with a bunch of bands I didn’t know. And then battle of the bands. And…yeah.
- 36. How many kids I want in the future. - None. Sorry.
- 37. My idea of a perfect date. - Seeing Phantom or Les Mis (in London), and then just going for a midnight walk and finding a secluded park or area and just being all cuddly and cute, and stargazing. Or, if the West End was in Paris, then touring the Eiffel Tower area after the show. And then being all cuddly.
- 38. What I’m really good at. - Teching! And designing buildings! And reciting pi!
- 39. Most traumatic experience. - Well, today certainly made a case…
- 40. Where I would like to live. - New York (and it’s gonna happen!), Paris, London. But home base is always Livermore. :)
- 41. The nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. - “[The moon rising] was beautiful, like someone else I saw that night”
- 42. Do I like where I am now? - Yeah. I mean location-wise, situation could be better. But I’m excited to go explore and venture out in NYC.
- 43. My relationship with my sibling(s). - Good. Supportive (especially now). Usual sibling rivalry.
- 44. All the pets I’ve ever had. - I think I already answered this…
- 45. What I can hear right now. - Doctor Who. Me typing.
- 46. My biggest worry currently. - The aftermath of today. :( The future.
- 47. Something I’ve wished for repeatedly. - Just for everything to be ok. And certain something else. ;)
- 48. My relationship with my parents. - Overall good, appreciative, loving. We have our quarrels, but I love ‘em. :)
- 49. Something I should have said a long time ago. - Can I tech for Les Mis? :P
- 50. What my last text message says. - Not going into it.
WHOO! Now you better read it, anon!
My friend is in dire need of a safe, trans* friendly reproductive health clinic in the Sacramento area.
This is an emergency, a literal matter of life or death. [Trigger Warning] This person has been a victim of sexual, physical, and mental abuse. They cannot go to a hospital.
Signal boost. Any CA followers?
In CA, but not in Sac, though! :(
I dont know of any so a signal boast is all i can give.
It’s amazing, how one little comment, for a moment of another night, can make your whole day and at the same time change your entire perspective of yourself, because you know you trust and love that person. <3
And why do you say that?
I happen to have a life, thank you very much. Otherwise, I’d be dead.
If I had the ability and the access right now, I would so create the perfect American backdrop on the cyc and then have a little lightshow. Because, who needs fireworks?
- Opening credits: All I Ask of You - The Phantom of the Opera
- Waking up: To Be Over- I'm Not That Girl (reprise) - Wicked
- Falling in love: Much Too Soon - Michael Jackson
- Fight song: Amazing Facsimile - The Sims 3
- Breaking up: You're the Reason - Victorious
- Getting back together: Fly Away - Michael Jackson
- Wedding: I'm Alive (reprise) - Next to Normal
- Birth of child: Hello, Little Girl - Into the Woods
- Final battle: I've Had the Time of My Life - Glee version
- Death scene: Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson
- Funeral song: Maria - West Side Story
- End credits: Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani